Tuesday, February 14, 2012

14 Days of Valentines Day......

Count down calendar.....
Her Mailbox! She got to decorate it herself!
Day 1- You "color" my life with happiness!
Day 2- Have a "ball" today
Day 3-I love "conversations" with you
Day 4- Its "o-fish-al" your the best kids ever!
Day 5- You make life so "jolly"
Day 7- I love your "bear" hugs! They are so special
Day 6- You have "Painted"your hand prints on my heart
Day 8- It is always a "splash" with you!
Day 9- Life is a "Circus" with you around! Full of fun and lots to do!
Day 10- Your my "dancing" treasure
Day 11- You "blow" me away (pack of bubbles)


Day 12 - Swedish fish your a great "catch" (some reason that is the only day i don't have a photo of)




Day 13- Have a good day "cupcake"






HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment